Magenta Grove London operates as a creative services provider, joint venture partner and intellectual property owner.
We provide a comprehensive range of services individually tailored to the clients needs.
We offer consulting as well as distinctive design, product development and brand communications across a range of media platforms.
We work on screen, on paper and in space.
We create brand identities, literature, book design, installations, exhibitions, events, advertising campaigns, packaging and marketing materials.
We communicate brands by identifying and developing the core ideas that go beyond the underlying business, product or service. We convey these ideas with visual language and emotional significance endorsed at every point where the brand communicates with its audiences across a range of media, languages, scripts and cultures.
We integrate ideas, design, brands, content, community, commerce and technology.
Our key services and applications include:
• design and brand strategy
• cross platform brand application print, onscreen and in space
• integration of creative concepts, content, commerce and community
• brand naming
• visual identity design
• print design
• print management
• interface design for cross platform interactive on-screen applications
• exhibition, space installations and environment design
• new product design and development
• packaging design
• fine art photography
• commercial photography
• art curating and installation
• content development and creation
• book design
• print/book publishing
• web hosting
• domain name search and registration
• analytics insight
• email marketing campaigns and database management
We offer currently a basic rebranding package which involves brand development and design, application on to stationery and website design, development and one year hosting all inclusive of £5000.